Fire Safety

October 01, 2016

This week we learned all about Fire Safety!

Even though Fire Safety isn't until "officially" for 2 more weeks, I have found that Fire Safety really hits home with the students when I plan these lessons during the same week as our 1st Fire Drill.


I did not have a chance to take pictures of the activities we did this year so I thought I would throw it back to the fun we had last year!

After reading a couple fire safety books and practicing our fire drill, we thought about our favorite fire safety tip and wrote about it!

We loved these asking & telling sentences from Alexandra



Some other activities we did this year included reading the book "Stop, Drop, and Roll," learning about the history of Dalmatians and firefighters, talking about how brave firefighters are and thinking about a time that we were brave like a firefighter, and of course a fire drill! 



0 comments