Around The World in One School Year!

October 30, 2017

During the year, I host an after school club. It is one of my favorite things that I do with my students. During this club we focus on one country each month. Last month, it was England. This month it is France.

This month we've been doing the same activities as last year. I've also added some new activities and twists on past ones.

I don't have any tissue paper readily available this year so we made these flags.




Next, I wanted to do something for the students to remember the lavender fields. So we made these cute lavender flowers.

                                        
We also went on a scavenger hunt around the school for Eiffel Towers, learned many different French words, and made our own nutella & banana crepes! 



0 comments